Provincial Coordination (IPC Division) invited the candidates to study abroad under commonwealth General Scholarships program 2014.
NTS Local GRE-General Test 29th September Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2014 Candidates will give Local GRE-General test for Higher Studies to the National Testing Services (NTS).
NTS Local GRE-General Test 29th September Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2014 will be finalized by Donor Country and these scholarships will be offered by United Kingdom, Canada, Brunei, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa etc.
Last Submission Date : 11th September 2013
Test Date : 29th September 2013
Scholarship Type : Abroad Fully Funded Scholarships in UK, Canada, Brunei, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa.
A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply and Instructions:
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than 11th September 2013.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
Verbal (English) 35%
Test 29th September Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2014 Online Registration: Click Here
Last Date of Application submission: Wednesday, 11th September, 2013
NTS Local GRE-General Test 29th September Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2014
Test Date: Sunday, 29th September, 2013
Download Advertisement: Click Here
NTS test Preparation guide: Click Here