National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Multan NTS Test 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Application Forms Download. Download Application Form NAB Multan is offering Jobs 2015. NAB National Accountability bureau is an autonomous body working to make efforts against corruption and economic terrorism.
NAB was established in November 16, 1999. NAB has given the task of recruitment test of applied candidates to NT Application Forms For National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Multan Jobs NTS Recruitment Test Result 2015 NAB Jobs 2015 Application Form Eligibility Criteria download. NTS is a nationwide accepted organization that is working efficiently for the assessment of candidates. National testing service has provided all details regarding to these recruitment tests.
1.15 years (or) the number of years served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
2. 10 Years age relaxation is admissible to Govt, servant who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the dosing date.
3. Where the candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he/She will be allowed relaxation in age only in one category favorable to him/her.
4. 10% posts are reserved for female candidates, 5% posts are reserved for Minorities and 2% posts for Disabled.
5. The above postswill be governed by i.e. Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
6. No. TA/DAwill be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
7. List of successful candidates will be displayed at NAB (M) office and they will be informed by post as well.
8. Successful candidates.
9. Short listed candidates will be called for written test and subsequently further short listing will be done before the conduct of interviews, according to availability of vacancies.
10. Government Servants/Autonomous/SemiAutonomous/Corporation employees should apply through their departments and submita copy of NOC along with application.
11. No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible forage relaxation.
12. 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas.
Last Date For Application Submission :Monday, 25th May 2015
|To Download Application Form :||Click Here|
|For Content Weightages :||Click Here|