Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2015 Commission In 116 Non GD Course Online Registration. Pakistan air force jobs 2015 has been open you can send appliction form or registered yourself online. links are given below.
Pakistan Air Force About
Quality of equipment, quality of training and above all quality of men is the cardinal importance for thePakistan Air Force (PAF). PAF is selective in picking out the right type of young men as pilots to fly modern aircraft. Those who are selected and successfully go through a high standard of academic and professional training can look forward to a rewarding career in General Duty (Pilot) Branch. Engineersselected in PAF play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing the operational efficiency of Air Force. They lead a team of highly skilled technicians to ensure that all weapon systems operate to the optimum capacity and efficiency. Without Logistic support, even a well-prepared plan cannot be properly executed. In this regard, a well-organized logistic system is essentially required in which meticulous and industrious young personnel render their services and make full use of acquired knowledge related to supply and operational activities. Accurate and rapid information / data processing is a prerequisite for all management, logistic and operational plans and their day-to-day running. Young individuals with talent for computer related work can lead gratifying life as IT officer in the PAF.
Category of Selection
- Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC) in Engineering, Education and Medical Branches
- Short Service Commission (SSC) In A&SO (Civil Engineering), A&SO, IT, Accounts, LEGAL and MET
PAF 116 Non GD Course 2015 Branches
PAF is inviting application forms for hiring candidates in the following branches such as
- Engineering Branch (SPSSC)
- Education Branch (SPSSC)
- A&SD (Civil Engineering) Branch (SSC)
- Information Technology (SSC)
- NET Branch (SSC)
- Medical Branch (Specialists) (SPSSC)
- A&SD (Graduate) Branch (SSC)
- LEGAL Branch (SSC)
- Accounts Branch (SSC)
PAF Registration Online 2015
From Monday 8th June to 14th June, 2015
PAF jobs 2015 Commission in 116 Non GD Course
1. A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMAI Graduate course or equivalent Naval IPAF courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
2. Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for Not Recommended candidates).
3. Candidates tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB / GHQIAHQ selection board stands for one year).
4. Candidates declared unfit by any Armed Forces hospital (CMB / CMH) except those declared medically fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB). The candidates declared unfit by CMB / CMH are to remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
5. Candidates permanently declared unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
6. Candidates declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (AMB cannot be requested).
7. Candidates dismissed / debarred/ removed from Government services including Armed Forces.
8. Candidates withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces Colleges / Institutions on disciplinary grounds.
9. Candidates withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
10. Candidates convicted in a court of law for an offence Involving moral turpitude.
11. Candidates who will temper his/her original academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage, his candidature will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
12. Thrice screened out by Army / Navy I Air Force during preliminary selection stands ineligible