Application Form of UHS MCAT Test Process & Eligibility Criteria online. Application form of UHS MCAT Test Process has been announced. Now all candidates can download the application form from our website www.hamaridunya.pk. The test can be taken at government medical college of Lahore.
conducts the entry test every year which is called as MCAT. The University of Health Science makes proper arrangement to conduct the MCAT test. This test is essential to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
The process of Admission in Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2015, shall start in August 2015. The expected date for entry test 2015 is September. For this purpose, the University of health sciences will conduct the Medicall College.
- If a student wants to appear from Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujarat, Gujranwala or Sargodha then he or she is required to submit his or her application form in UHS Lahore.
Students from Multan and D.G. Khan can submit their forms in Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
- Students from Rawalpindi, Hasan Abdal can submit their application forms in Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Students from Bahawalpur can submit their forms in Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- Students from Rahim Yar Khan can submit their forms in Sheikh Zyed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
- Students from Faisalabad can submit their forms in Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
MCAT Test Fee
There is no fee for appearing in MCAT test. The respective medical universities organized this test without charging any fee. Though, the applicants can get admission forms from selected medical colleges and universities after paying Rs 700/-
General Instructions to apply for MCAT test
The applicants can submit their application forms within due date at the same centre from where they get theapplication form.
Along with application forms the candidates are required to submit following document
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation or SSC or equivalent exam Certificate
- Attested photocopy of HSSC or FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent exam Certificate
- If candidate’s DOB is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate then the candidate can submit an attested photocopy of Birth Certificate provided by the Union Council.
- Paste two coloured photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
- One A-4 size envelope along with Rs 40/- postage stamps