PM Laptop Scheme Phase II HEC Apply Online. (HEC) has launched the Phase-II (2015) of the Prime Minister (PM) Laptop Scheme.HEC Chairman Dr Mukhtar Ahmed made this announcement during a press conference on Wednesday. He said like the previous year, a large number of students across the country would benefit from thescheme.
Similar to the past year, the scheme is conceived as a comprehensive ecosystem around the laptop instead of distributing “black boxes” to students. Ecosystem as envisaged around the laptop hardware for this project, consists of various components ranging from licensed/ genuine Windows 8.1 Operating System
Click Here Online Apply Link 1
Click Here Online Apply Link 2
PM’s National Laptop Scheme Phase II
Laptops will be provided to following categories of students enrolled in any public sector HEIs of Pakistan and AJK duly recognized by HEC.
§ Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below and remained enrolled till June 30, 2015
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC.
The following will NOT be eligible for laptops under this scheme:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except of Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.