UET Lahore Executive Admission Test & Merit List 2016 Application Form Online.Product and industrial design department at University of Engineering and Technology Lahore is organizing a 2 days’ exhibition of Final year thesis projects of 2012 session, on 6th and 7th June 2016.
In this exhibition not only the students but also professionals from field are invited to encourage the students. This exhibition is composed on 22 multi range projects of the students. This exhibition will focus on different projects on vehicle accessories, rescue equipments, portable house hold equipments, mobile food carts, ablution unit, domestic farming, and self evacuating bin, .
At exhibition Chairman Department of Product and industrial Design Prof. Dr. Sabahat Alamgir will invite vice chancellor, faculty from the other departments and experts from the field to encourage the students. Such type of activities will provide platform for the students introduce themselves in market and to flourish the industry.
- Applicant must have completed 16 years of education (Master or four year Bachelor degree) with minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent from any HEC recognized university.
- B&M entry test or GAT is also mandatory.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of previous academic record and your performance in entrance test and interview.
Eligibility Criteria MBA Executive (66 Credit Hours) Weekend Program
- Candidate should have completed 14 years of education from HEC recognized university/institute.
- Applicant must have 4 years of post graduation work experience. Candidates who have completed 16 years of education and have 2 years work experience can also apply for admission in MBA Executive.
- Medical graduates (MBBS/BDS degree holders) are also eligible to apply.
- Final selection will depend upon your past academic record, work experience and performance in interview.
- Class Timing- Saturday 3 PM to 9 PM, Sunday 9 AM to 6 PM