Pakistan Railway NEEF Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria Application Form.application form date, advertisement and complete details are written in this post. Now eligible candidates from all over the Pakistan including Peshawar, Multan, Lahore, Sukkur, Quetta and Karachi. This is a good career opportunities in Pakistan Railways recruitments for various posts in BPS 6 and BPS 9.
National Examination Evaluation and Evaluation Foundation (NEEF) is a testing authority that is assigned to obtain the entry test from all the interested and eligible candidates who send their application forms. So if you were seeking to join Pakistan Railways then you are now warmly invited for a huge number of posts (710).
Pakistan Railway announced the jobs in different categories like Sub Engineers Civil (way & works), Sub Engineers Electrical (Telecom & Signal), S.E Mechanical, C-Class Trade Apprentices Workshops through NEEF. It is suitable for those candidates who jobless. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the criteria. Here we mention the full detail of all these posts.
Pakistan Railway NEEF Jobs 2016 Online Apply Last Date
All levels of railway job vacancies are open for all experienced and new fresh comer. Pakistan railway is an important mode of transportation throughout the Pakistan. Pakistan railway provides own railway transport services in Pakistan. Pakistan railway offers the career opportunity to all employees and offers the new job vacancies in the different department of the railway.
Sub Engineers Civil (way & works)
- Matric 2nd Division with science and 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Technology.
Sub Engineers Electrical (Telecom & Signal):
- Matric 2nd Division with science and 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical, Electronic and Telecommunication Technology.
- Matric 2nd Division with science and 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology.
C-Class Trade Apprentices Workshops:
- Matric 2nd Division with one year Diploma /certificate in relevant trade from Govt recognized institute mentioned.
The Pakistan Railway Department has set a specific criteria and every candidate has to fulfill those requirements in order to become eligible for these 11th and 6th Scale jobs. The complete criteria has been mentioned below.
- 18-25 years+5 years General relaxation in upper age limit
- 3 years age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belong to scheduled castes, Budhists community, recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Sindh, Rural & Baluchistan.
- Vacancies division detail available on Pakrail.com official website.
- 1 to 4 the candidates submit their application they have domicile from Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkar, Quetta and Karachi division.
- The candidates submitted application for one or more vacancies.
- All the jobs divided by Province wise.
- 1 to 7 the candidates send their application on National Examination & Evaluation Foundation.
Instruction for the Candidates:
- The departmental candidates will submit their application through proper channel.
- Application form shall be downloaded from NEEF.
- Eligibility of candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants qualification, performance in written test.
- Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in along with deposit slip Rs 300 in favor of M/S NEEF.
- Candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application form duly signed and filled copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size Photo.
- Last date of submission application is 30 June 2016.
- Incomplete and wrong information application are rejected.
- Official information collection platforms are www.hamaridunya.pk, www.neef.org.pk.
- Last Date for Apply Online is 30th June 2016.
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities/ non Muslim.
- 2% quota is fixed for disable persons.
- 10% quota is fixed for women.
- 5% quota is fixed for son/daughter of Railways Employee including 2% fixed for son/ daughter of Railways deceased employees.
Weight age for Selection:
- 70% written Test
- 30% interview
The competent authority has the right to reject any application/application without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies.