WAPDA Education Directorate Recruitment Test Application Forms Download.Applications are invited for the job in Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA)(Education Directorate) for the following posts
- Lecturer (Math / Physics / Chemistry /Zoology/ Urdu/ Political Science /Botany)/ Islamiya
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) (Physics / Math)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science) (Chemistry/ Biology)
- Oriental Language Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Home Economics)
- Computer Teacher
- Senior Physical Training Instructor
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS and WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) with this advertisement.Download your Application forms are also here at this page by the below link:
To Download Advertisement :
To Download Application Form :
To Download Paper Distributions :
Last Date For Application Submission:
Friday, 15th July 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
– i. Application Forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
ii. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record and short listing will be made by NTS and test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and later interview by the WAPDA Selection Boards.
iii. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 450/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form NTS HEADQUARTER, 1-E, STREET NO. 46, I -8/2, ISLAMABAD within 15-days of publication of advertisement (UAN: +92-51-844-444-1)
iv. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
v. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.