PPSC Anti-Corruption Establishment Jobs 2016 October Online.the different Department as Punjab Auqaf Organization Livestock & Dairy Development Department ,Planning Development Department & Anti-Corruption Establishment & any other.If any candidates are interested for this job then
They can apply & can submit their applications forms & Its application forms will be submit Online and hard copy will be sent by post at the PPSC addresses.You can Apply For this Jobs Online also By the below link at this page :
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW
- To appear in test/interview only original CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID document will be acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given inthe On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-11-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.400/– under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.